The largest, most valuable source of data is in the “crowd”
It could be a dispersed crowd of natural disaster victims. It could be an international crowd participating in a large promotional scavenger hunt. It could be a crowd of technicians, or security officers, or citizen journalists, or victims of a worldwide epidemic. It could be the employees of a public sector organization interested in gathering data from the public they serve.
Whatever crowd you need to quickly and efficiently collect data from, our TracVisor platform is the fastest, most efficient platform on the market today.
An intuitive set of tools to design, publish and collect data from mobile devices
The TracVisor platform was designed to collect photos, geo-positional, and/or custom data from users on Android, iOS and Windows-based smartphones and tablets. Better still, it was built for rapid integration of collected data into your existing systems.
The platform is simple and intuitive, using wizards to help you set up what you need. Plus, instantaneous mobile-client updates eliminate the need for the crowd users to reinstall the app.
- Track victims of disasters and dispatch help with accurate location data
- Use the power of the crowd to track criminals and terrorists
- Capture accurate polling data on specific topics with data down to district level
- Reach earthquake victims far more accurately than with dogs
- Dynamically track the spread of viral diseases using geographic data
- Remove non-emergency calls from 911 and replace them with mobile reporting
- Report auto accidents with accurate location data
- Report and track utility service outages
- Silently report break-ins and criminal activity with accurate location reporting
- Replace the current outdated TV ratings model
- Report and track city service requests
What you get — all in real time:
- Accurate latitude and longitude information
- Filtering by category, date, zip code and/or virtually any other built-in or custom field
- View reported images by event
- Data reporting
Got a crowd-sourcing idea?
Just contact us to discuss how your idea and our platform can help you make better, faster use of crowd-sourced information.